Airport Firefighters – The Simulation
Discover a passion for firefighting!
Head out on duty with the entire fire department and take on exciting new missions in "Airport Firefighters: The Simulation". As a member of the busy airport fire department, you and your colleagues work to extinguish large airplane fires and fight through the blazing inferno of the passenger terminal. Drive true-to-life fire engines and tackle blazes with the water cannons. Fight local fires with the fire extinguisher and fog nozzle, squeeze your way through narrow ventilation shafts, and destroy obstacles with your ax to pave your way to freedom.
In your missions you’ll be confronted with fallen buildings, burning of-fice wings and gloomy basements flooded with water, as well as downed helicopters and flaming cargo planes too. For the first time in the series, you can control American firefighting vehicles and complete missions as an American firefighter. Would you rather use a gamepad than a keyboard and mouse? No problem!
Objects such as crates and pallets now react to the water jet, letting you pick up, move and destroy them. Various difficulty levels will help you to survive even the diciest of crises. Experience dramatic situations that challenge the hero inside! Wheth-er it’s burning engines, an explosion in the passenger terminal or a flaming inferno in the cabin of a jumbo jet – your service counts!
- Experience exciting and dramatic situations as a member of the airport fire department
- Head out on duty with the entire fire department, driving firefighting vehicles and using them to tame the flames
- Fight your way through the blazing inferno of the passenger terminal, collapsed sections of buildings, burning office wings and gloomy basements
- Play with either German or American firefighting vehicles and team members
- Drive the faithfully recreated Panther vehicles from Rosenbauer International AG
- Can also be controlled using a gamepad
- Various challenging difficulty levels
- Part 3 in the popular Airport Firefighters series
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8
- Processor: Dual-Core® or comparable 3 GHz processor
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10-compatible 3D graphics card with 512 MB VRAM and Pixel Shader 3.0 (AMD HD 4870 or higher)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 7 GB available space
- Sound Card: Sound card
- Additional Notes: keyboard, mouse
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.