Airport Simulator 2014
Booming turbine noise, kerosene smells in the air and constant change and new challenges: The daily life of a large airport is perfectly presented and is a particular challenge in this professional and economic airport simulation.
Whether refueling super jumbos, or coordinating air traffic controllers and technical staff, or even organizing perfect catering: The Management of this airport will always have new challenges for you!
- The most detailed and comprehensive simulation of the events at an international airport
- Many management and business options for the expansion of terminals and extension of runways
- Countless missions and tasks that the player has to fulfill in order to guarantee a successful airport
- OS: Windows XP / 7 / Vista / 8
- Processor: 2,4 GHz Pentium or 100% compatible CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 6800GT, ATI Radeon HD 3650
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 200 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.