Anno 1800 – The Imperial Pack (DLC)
- Anno 1602 Memorial: Celebrate the 20th anniversary of the franchise with an iconic Anno 1602 statue and increase your city’s cultural value.
- Imperial Train: Stand out with this richly decorated model, and travel the railroads like no one else.
- Imperial Command Ship: An exclusive starter ship to make a remarkable entry into the game.
Experience one of the most exciting and fast-changing periods of all time. Discover new technologies, continents, and societies. Build a new world in your image! All the ingredients are gathered for a memorable Anno experience. Travel throughout the world during the Industrial Revolution to write your own story!
ANNO AT ITS BEST
Anno 1800 combines beloved features from 20 years of Anno history, such as individual AI opponents, randomly generated maps, multisession gameplay, and more. It delivers a rich city-building experience, including a story-based campaign, a highly customizable sandbox mode, and the classic Anno multiplayer experience.
DISCOVER A NEW CONTINENT
You will get the chance to explore South America with its exclusive resources and opportunities, but also its risks and challenges. Cross the ocean to discover a new world and take the most of what it has to offer.
- OS: Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10Microsoft Windows 7, Windows 8.1 or Windows 10(64-bit versions only)
- Processor: Intel i5 3470, AMD FX 6350
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 670 GTX or AMD Radeon R9 285 (2 GB of VRAM, Shader Model 5.0)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 60 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.