Anno 2205 – Season Pass (DLC)
Expand your corporation’s dominion with the new Tundra sector Vanha Plains. Enjoy the new environment: roam the marshes, cross the fjords and observe the muskoxen. Explore the sector with your new high-tech aircraft. Establish exclusive Tundra production chains to supply production everywhere on Earth.
- Big continental sector enlarges corporation
- New Tundra environment offers diversity
- New command aircraft strengthens vehicle gameplay
- Biggest sector project so far adds story, quests and gameplay features
- New character enriches the world of Anno 2205
- New building type enhances production everywhere on Earth
- New production chains cultivate the Tundra plains
Expand your corporation’s dominion into space itself. Take over the new orbital sector and build your very own space station there. Recruit the bravest men and women amongst your employees and settle them in orbit. Construct research modules to individually upgrade and tweak your space station. Supply your scientists to create powerful global research effects, boosting all of your sectors.
- Unlock the new orbital sector
- Create your own orbital space station
- Build powerful research modules in space
- Supply your scientists in orbit
- Global science effects to boost all sectors
Face a final challenge for your corporation. Enjoy three new sectors, each featuring special sector projects and challenges. Unveil the new high-level Synthetics faction that will greatly increase your demand in rare materials.
- Madrigal Islands offer traditional Anno flair in the temperate setting with lots of smaller Islands to expand on.
- Savik Province is a continental Arctic Sector that invites players to travel the vast snowfields by unearthing geysers to gain new lands.
- Greentide Archipelago will allow you to unveil a precursor facility and wake up the Man-Machine Synthetics, a new faction with high-level demands.
- Synthetics level is the final challenge for all Anno experts as they will require lots of high-level materials.
- Military missions can now be played in regular sectors.
- Unique ornaments which display your corporation logos in your cities.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.