War covers the southern islands until it finally reaches the idyllic isle of Feshyr. You take on the role as the new nameless hero after your village has been pillaged and destroyed by paladins of the king. Seeking revenge, you soon realize that this cowardly attack did not just happen on a reckless mercenary`s whim. A mysterious evil power lies in waiting and fortunately you’re not alone to unravel the ancient secrets: your fate is linked to a beautiful lady wearing a powerful artifact from the long-forgotten past…
- COMBAT SYSTEM: An intuitive system that offers a gradual learning curve, special moves and three different basic attack types.
- STORYLINE: A deep, strong story embedded in the successful Gothic universe franchise accompanied by highly diversified side quests. And most can be solved in different ways.
- ACCESSIBILITY: The amenable story, an Intuitive interface and controls, lock on targets and a sophisticated hint system.
- CONTINUOUS ACTION: Pace is kept up along the main plot through regular surprises, cliffhangers and vigorous cut scenes.
- HERO DEVELOPMENT: Gain experience points and level up to upgrade your attributes, skills and crafting abilities.
- A COMPLETELY OPEN WORLD: Enjoy the complete freedom & the almost unlimited options known from the Gothic series.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP / Vista / Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo - 2.8 GHz / AMD Athlon II x2 - 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 8800 GTX, GeForce 8800 GT, GeForce 9600
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c or higher
- Hard Drive: 10 GB + 600 MB virtual memory
- Sound: DirectX 8.1 compatible sound card
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.