Bonus content includes Original Soundtrack and Memorial Book.
The bonus contents will be placed in your Steam folder: …SteamSteamAppscommonBlazBlue CentralfictionDigital Extras
About the Game
Combining 2D fighting game and visual novel, the BlazBlue series has been supported by many fighting game fans. The latest installation, BlazBlue: Centralfiction, serves as the ending to the Azure Saga and reveals the truth that has ever been in mystery.
First time in this series, 「Naoto = Kurogane」 「Hibiki = Kohaku」 「Nine = the = Phantom」 and 「Izanami」 appear as playable characters and three DLC characters from the console version –「Es」 from XBlaze series that shares the same worldview as Blazblue, 「Mai Natsume」 from the BlazeBlue spinoff manga, Remix Heart, and 「Susano’o」, the true form of 「Yuki Terumi」– newly join to bring to a total of 35 playable characters!
Introduction of New Systems
- Each character can strengthen his/her unique ability for a specific period of time.
- When [Overdrive] is triggered, the Overdrive icon changes into a purple gauge.
- This gauge will decrease over time, and [Overdrive] will end when the gauge depletes.
- [Overdrive] lasts longer if your character’s health is low. During activation, the round timer also stops.
- After [Overdrive] has ended, the Overdrive icon will show a number counter. Overdrive can be used again when the number reaches 10.
- The number increases over time or damage taken, but during [Active Flow], it charges much faster.
- A powerful attack that can be used during [Overdrive] state.
- [Overdrive] state immediately ends upon usage.
- When activated during [Active Flow], the damage and effects are significantly boosted.
- Fighting aggressively and landing attacks, or using heat gauge etc. will trigger the [Active Flow] state.
- Enhances the attack power and shortens the [Overdrive] cool time etc. to make fighting conditions more favorable.
- OS: Windows 7 / 8 / 8.1
- Processor: Intel Core i5 / i7
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8800 GT or better / AMD Radeon HD3700 / nVidia GeForce GT 650 (Windows 8.1)
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 52 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct Sound
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.