Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Ascendance (DLC)
Prepare for Ascendance, the second downloadable content pack for Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare, including:
- Exo Zombies: Infection – Part Two of the Exo Zombies co-op experience.
- Four unique Multiplayer Maps enabling more exo-driven verticality.
- Bonus Weapon: The OHM Directed Energy Hybrid LMG/Shotgun and the OHM Werewolf Custom Variant.
- Plus the all-new Exo Grapple Playlist, delivering an even more dynamic multiplayer experience.
Perplex: Get vertical in Sydney as you fight to dominate this five-story modular apartment complex. Take the high ground or blast through the close quarters interior in this small to medium sized map. Adapt your strategy mid-match when construction drones shift apartment modules, creating new routes and cover positions.
Site 244: An alien spacecraft has crash landed, spilling its mysterious cargo under the shadow of Mt. Rushmore, USA. This medium to large three-lane map allows for any style of gameplay, focusing combat through the space ship’s fuselage and around the debris-littered landscape. Use the map-based scorestreak to crack open an alien spore and instantly enhance your perks and exoskeleton abilities.
Climate: Fight your way though a futuristic man-made utopia in this lush, climate-controlled biodome. In this small to medium sized circular map, land and water routes channel frenetic combat around the central island structure. Watch your step when the river water changes from an asset into a deadly bubbling obstacle.
Chop Shop: Think fast as you make your way through the black market exoskeleton industrial complex and engage in fast-paced shootouts in this medium sized, symmetrical map. Activate the map-based scorestreak to take control of an Advanced Repulsion Turret that radiates a deadly microwave EMP to help lock down key areas.
Exo Grapple Playlist: The unique grappling ability from campaign mode is now available to use in all the Ascendance DLC MP maps through the Exo Grapple Playlist. Activate your Exo Grapple Ability for a faster way to reach strategic vantage points or as a brutal secondary weapon to take down the competition.
Ascendance DLC owners get access to the all-new bonus weapon: The OHM directed energy two-in-one LMG/Shotgun and its OHM Werewolf Custom Variant. Adjust the weapon on the fly to fit your strategy. Unleash a barrage of directed energy fire from a distance in LMG mode or get up close and personal in shotgun mode and deliver a concentrated blast of directed energy.
After being overrun at the Atlas research facility outbreak, our heroes awaken to find that the infection has spread and mutated the surrounding town. Before they can get any answers, they’ll have to fight their way out.
Exo Zombies Part Two: Infection introduces an expanded co-op map including a Burgertown franchise and all-new enemies like the giant Goliath Exo Zombies, Acid Drippers, and more. While the mutations have evolved, so has the technology. All-new traps and the Magnetron Microwave Gun will give our heroes a fighting chance, but just surviving doesn’t cut it anymore. In the new Civilian Extraction Mode, fellow survivors will need help escaping the growing horde.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 450 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 5870 @ 1GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 55 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
- Additional Notes: Field of View ranges from 65°-90°.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.