Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare – Season Pass (DLC)
Digital Pro Edition
The Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Digital Pro Edition features all the digital content you need to prepare you for na new era of combat.
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Full Game Download
- Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare Season Pass: Get four action-packed DLC Map Packs*, each delivering a collection of innovative Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare multiplayer content and more.
- Atlas Gorge Bonus Multiplayer Map
- The Atlas Digital Content Pack, featuring two bous weapons (the BAL-27 AE Assault Rifle and Atlas 45 AE Pistol), a custom Atlas Exoskeleton, Helmet and Player Card, 5 Bonus Supply Drops to unlock a variety of in-game content, and a Single Player Exoskeleton Upgrade Token.
- Early access to the game on November 3
- Two bonus weapons: AK-12G Assault Rifle and CROSSBOW-B2
- Advanced Arsenal: Bullet Brass Exoskeleton and EM1 Quantum directed energy weapon
- Double XP on November 3
All digital purchases of Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare include the bonus Digital Edition Personalization Pack with a custom weapon camo, reticle set and playercard.
*DLC content in the Season Pass may be sold separately. Content available in 2015, following the game’s launch on 11/04/14. If you purchase the Season Pass or the Collector’s Edition with the Season Pass, do not also purchase the standalone map packs, as you will be charged for them.
Season Pass and DLC content may not be available on all platforms or in all territories. Pricing and release dates may vary by platform.
About the Game
The Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Season Pass gives you access to four exciting DLC packs* at one great price**, each delivering a collection of new, thrilling multiplayer content, bonus weapons, and more.
Get ready for a new breed of Zombies. The unique Exo Zombies co-op experience is coming to Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare DLC. This new mode brings the movements, abilities, and weapons of the exoskeleton into battle against the undead.
Season Pass owners get early access to the Ascendance DLC Pack bonus weapon: The OHM directed energy two-in-one LMG/Shotgun and its OHM Werewolf Custom Variant. Adjust the weapon on the fly to fit your strategy. Unleash a barrage of directed energy fire from a distance in LMG mode or get up close and personal in shotgun mode and deliver a concentrated blast of directed energy.
Plus, with Season Pass you get instant access to the Atlas Gorge Multiplayer Map, a re-envisioning of the fan favorite Call of Duty® 4: Modern Warfare® map, Pipeline.
*DLC content in the Season Pass may be sold separately. Content available in 2015. If you purchase the Season Pass, do not also purchase the standalone map packs, as you will be charged for them. Season Pass and DLC content may not be available in all territories. Pricing and release dates may vary by platform. Call of Duty: Advanced Warfare game required to use this content, sold separately.
**Based on suggested retail prices; actual savings may vary.
- OS: Windows 7 64-Bit / Windows 8 64-Bit / Windows 8.1 64-Bit
- Processor: Intel® Core™ i3-530 @ 2.93 GHz / AMD Phenom™ II X4 810 @ 2.60 GHz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® GTS 450 @ 1GB / ATI® Radeon™ HD 5870 @ 1GB or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 55 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX Compatible
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.