Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3 Collection 1 (MAC) DLC
Redeploying with an arsenal of content unlike any in franchise history, Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3’s first downloadable “Collection” arrives stockpiled with not only four Multiplayer/Survival Mode Maps, but two Special Ops Missions—the first time Call of Duty® has ever made Special Ops downloadable online.
Armed with just this one content pack, players can choose between heading to a militarized Central Park in Liberation, destroying scenic vistas in a seaside Italian getaway in Piazza, raining glass on New York passersby from 70-stories-up in Overwatch, and battling beside a downed Air Force One in Black Box.
As if that breadth of multiplayer variety wasn’t enough, fans of Special Ops can hop aboard snowmobiles to infiltrate a diamond mine in Black Ice or head to India, where Negotiator will leave the fate of hostages in their hands.
In a class of its own with half-a-dozen forms of content, Modern Warfare® 3’s first downloadable “Collection” offers a range of combat and co-op the likes of which has never been seen before.
- OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7
- Processor: Intel® Core™ 2 Duo E6600 or AMD Phenom™ X3 8750 processor or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 16 GB free hard drive space
- Video Card: Shader 3.0 or better 256 MB NVIDIA® GeForce™ 8600GT / ATI® Radeon™ X1950 or better
- DirectX®: 9.0c or later
- Sound: DirectX® 9.0c or later
- Additional: Broadband connection and service required for Multiplayer Connectivity. Internet connection required for activation.
- Operating System: 10.9.2 (Mavericks)
- CPU Processor: Intel i3 (Dual-Core)
- CPU Speed: 2.2GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 13 GB
- Video Card (ATI): Radeon HD 4850
- Video Card (NVidia): Geforce 640M
- Video Card (Intel): Iris
- Video Memory (VRam): 512 MB
- Peripherals: Macintosh mouse and keyboard
- NOTICE: The following video chipsets are unsupported for Call of Duty®: Modern Warfare® 3:
• ATI RADEON HD 2000 Series
• ATI RADEON HD 6490M, 6630M, 3870
• NVIDIA 9000 Series
• NVIDIA 320M, 330M
• Intel HD 3000, 4000, 5000
- NOTICE: This game is not supported on volumes formatted as Mac OS Extended (Case Sensitive)
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.