When the stern Baron read out the will, the princess was delighted at first: The beautiful chateau had been bequeathed to her. However, the inheritance was tied to a certain condition: First she had to restore the unkempt and overgrown chateau garden.
In this enchanting Match 3 game for garden lovers you create a romantic chateau garden for the princess. The Match 3 levels will let you play with roses, mirrors and royal jewellery. And you can look forward to testing your mettle in a total of 80 levels with Bubble Shooter and Puzzle gameplay. That way you can earn enough money to create a wonderful garden.
You set up statues and golden fountains and create an ornamental lawn to make your garden as amazing as possible. Of course, lush herbaceous borders are a must. You plant blooming bushes and precision-trimmed boxtrees and put fragrant potted plants everywhere.
As soon as the Baron sees the garden in all its glory, the princess will finally get her chateau!
- Create a romantic chateau garden
- Enchanting plants and décor for your garden
- Play with flowers and royal treasures
- 80 challenging levels
- Four helpful extras
- Innovative Match 3 gameplay
- Bubble Shooter and Puzzle elements
- Beautiful Full HD graphics
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0a
- Storage: 700 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.