Cities XL 2012
You should also like...
Build cities, shape a world.
Cities XL Platinum lets you design, build and link up cities of all shapes and sizes around the Cities XL planet!
Build more impressive cities than ever before! Cities XL Platinum offers a huge variety of over 1,000 buildings and constructions (including 50 brand new structures), that you can freely place on more than 60 gigantic maps, offering varied terrain and an incredible level of detail.
Take on the role of virtual mayor and find solutions to the problems faced by modern city planners like energy shortages and public transportation. Answer the growing needs of your citizens and find the perfect balance between various services such as housing, recreation, and employment. Specialize your cities and set up a trade network with neighboring towns to ensure large-scale financial success with an increasingly complex network of cities!
- Over 1000 different buildings
- 60 gigantic maps
- Answer the needs of the citizens: employment, housing, recreation, and more
- Manage a large-scale economy
- OS: WINDOWS XP SP3/WINDOWS VISTA SP1/WINDOWS 7/WINDOWS 8
- Processor: AMD/INTEL 2.5 GHZ
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB 100% DIRECTX 9 COMPATIBLE ATI RADEON HD 3850/NVIDIA GEFORCE 8800 OR HIGHER
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 9 GB HD space
- Sound: COMPATIBLE DIRECTX 9.0
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.