Will you survive the Ragn’Narok?
Thrilling action role playing game, Confrontation, lets you lead a Griffin Elite Squad in missions through the territory of the fearsome Scorpion creatures, the terrible Wolfen packs, or the brutal Bran-Ô-Kor Orcs.
Along with a perilous solo campaign and numerous secondary missions, recruit Elite warriors that will fight by your side and build the best squad to complete your mission objectives! Each of your warriors has its own unique characteristics. Earn experience, level up after battles and improve the weapons, armor and spells of your team. Get to know your enemy, anticipate his actions and exploit his weaknesses!
Good management of your units and of their spells will be paramount to your success. A video game adaptation of the famous Board Game, Confrontation is a tactical role-playing-game, that showcases intense and strategic combat.
In multiplayer mode, take the command of one of the four factions, and challenge players from all around the world in bloody online combats. Climb the worldwide rankings and become the master of Aarklash!
- OS: WINDOWS XP SP3/WINDOWS VISTA SP2/WINDOWS 7
- Processor: AMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.0 GHZ
- Memory: 2048 MB
- Graphics: 256 MB 100% DIRECTX 9 AND SHADERS 3.0 COMPATIBLE. ATI RADEON HD 2600 XT/NVIDIA GEFORCE 7900 GTX OR HIGHER.
- DirectX®: 9
- Hard Drive: 4 GB
- Sound: DIRECTX 9 COMPATIBLE
- Other: INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR ONLINE GAMING AND GAME ACTIVATION
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.