Set in an apocalyptic 1986, the survivors of a zombie outbreak live on among the remains of human civilization, trying to survive this hell on earth by any means necessary. You play Randall Wayne, an introverted and slightly paranoid survivor searching the destroyed streets of Seattle for his loved ones. Through tense platforming and life-threatening zombie encounters you must decide whether to use scarce ammunition and weapons to decimate the horde, or navigate the environment to sneak past them and hide. There’s more than one way to survive against the walking undead remains of the human race, now known only as ‘shadows’.
Deadlight: Director’s Cut enhances the original Deadlight in every way. Improved visuals and textures bring even more detail to the remnants of Seattle, plus enhanced controls and new animations make Randall even more agile. Now you must fight for your life and put your survival skills to the test in Deadlight: Director’s Cut new game mode, the ‘Survival Arena’.
- Solve puzzles and overcome environmental hazards in tense 2D platforming
- Decimate zombies with melee combat and weapons, or sneak past using the environment. Combat isn’t always the answer, especially when ammunition, weapons, and resources are scarce
- Separated from his family, search the ruins of a ‘1986’ Seattle and uncover the fate of Randall’s loved ones
- Survive endless waves of zombies in the new ‘Survival Arena’ mode! Use Interactive defences to block zombies and access new areas, or fightback using new weapons like the Machine Gun, Molotov Cocktail and Sniper Rifle to rank above the rest in online-leader boards
- Running at 1080p, with superior controls and new animations, this is how survival was meant to look.
- Watch through the original Developer Diaries and learn more about the Deadlight series!
- Explore the gorgeous art of Deadlight in the Deadlight: Director’s Cut digital art book accessed in-game!
- OS: Microsoft® Windows 7/8/10 – 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2,4GHz+ or better
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512MB video card with Shader model 3.0 support
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 5 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 9 compatible sound card
- Additional Notes: Supports Microsoft® Xbox 360 controller
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.