“Demons Age” is a classical Role-playing game, designed to be a modern successor of grate classic videogames such as “Baldur’s gate” and “The Temple of Elemental Evil”.
Despite “Demons Age” being highly inspired in D&D projects such ToEE, Chaos Chronicles or Baldur’s Gate, follows its own perspective on a whole new fictional world. Bigmoon took the artistic freedom to innovate, create new fictional locations, interesting characters, a captivating plot, and a whole new world to discover, experience, and gameplay.
Moragon is a peninsula located in the northern regions of the Abidon Sea, where, for a long period of time, Elves, Dwarves and Halflings lived their lives peacefully in their communities, with little or no interaction between each other. When Humans arrived in their ships, gradually established their commercial routes from north to south of the peninsula.
The relations between every race of Moragon changed radically, has mutual benefits were achieved.
However this thriving success also brought to Moragon influent men full of greed and thirsty for power, who would stop at nothing to achieve their goals.
As a consequence of this struggle for the dominion over peninsula, Vazuhr, the Lord of Darkness, an ancient evil that was dormant for thousands of years in the depths of Moragon saw an opportunity to rise once again. Vazuhr found his herald in Zogalon, a powerful warlord who already had taken by storm one of the most important ports of Moragon and had aggregated the Orcs to his army.
Having Zogalon as his liege, Vazuhr managed to open the portals of Hell, unleashing his legions of demons to fight alongside the warlord and thus conquer the whole extension of Moragon.
Yet the brave people of Moragon stood united against this threat and managed to defeat Zogalon and his ruthless army.
Vazuhr was banished to the depths of Hell and the portals were closed resorting to magical Monoliths that obstructed the further passage of demons into Moragon.
A century passed after these events and Moragon lived through a more or less peaceful time, until a few years back.
Scattered rumors of strange happenings throughout the peninsula and even demon sightings reached Konrad Lijak, the present King of Moragon.
Concerned with these alarming news the King gathered a squad of his most reliable men who initiated an investigation about the origin of these rumors.
Whatever news where brought by the court’s mage, Kaldulor, drove the King mad. Konrad disappeared without a clue and Kaldulor was accused of cursing the King with a maddening spell.
Now, with the kingdom in total disarray, Princess Pellora Lijak and her younger brother, Prince Karan, have upon themselves the arduous mission of fighting against what appears to be the resurgence of an evil of old times.
Word comes of the magic seals that protected the monoliths being broken by a mysterious sect called the “Order of Enlightenment”, commanded by a mysterious figure only known as the High Emissary, and that demons have returned from the depths of hell and invaded the lands of Moragon once more, creating chaos everywhere.
After a storm wrecks the ship where you were being held as prisoner, you wash ashore in the coasts of Moragon, and the Adventure begins…
KEY FEATURES KEY FEATURES
• Use a comprehensive editor to setup your character.
• Look around for Inns where you can hire a party of diverse characters to help you on your quests.
• However be careful… each character you hire has their background story and their own agenda. They may be loyal or they can betray you.
• Look for side quests in the Inn’s notice boards.
• Explore the ruins and dungeons of the old kingdom of Moragon.
• Meet a diversity of characters with original voice acting.
• Find and equip weapons and items and manage your inventory.
• Solve puzzles that will allow the progression of your adventure.
• Experience the day/night cycle as you travel through Moragon World Map.
• Rest your team using the existing Inns or campsites.
• Be prepared for random encounters that play differently whether it’s night or day.
• Bring your enemies down in turn-based combat.
• Level up your character and party to unlock better skills and/or spells.
• Experience a gripping RPG where danger lurks in every corner.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.