Young gamers travel to the worlds of Cinderella, Rapunzel, Ariel, Belle, and Tiana on a quest to transform evil imps back into friendly sprites in Disney Princess: My Fairytale Adventure. Players use their wand to cast spells on the imps and send them back to the Magical Kingdom. Each world is full of quests, mini-games, and other familiar Disney characters, and gamers earn gems to trade for new outfits, accessories, tiaras, floor patterns, wallpaper, and furniture to customize their character and decorate their room in the castle.
- OS: Windows XP/7
- Processor: 2.0GHz Intel Pentium 4 Class or AMD Athlon 64 3500+ Processor
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256MB 3D Video Card Supporting Shaders 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 2560 MB available space
- Sound Card: 16-bit DirectX 9.0c-compatible Sound Card
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.