DMC: Devil May Cry
In this retelling of Dante’s origin story which is set against a contemporary backdrop, DmC Devil May Cry™ retains the stylish action, fluid combat and self-assured protagonist that have defined the iconic series but inject a more brutal and visceral edge.
The Dante of DmC is a young man who has no respect for authority or indeed society in general. Dante knows that he is not human, but also that he is not like the demons that have tormented him throughout his life. Caught between worlds, he feels like an outcast.
Thanks to his twin brother Vergil, leader of the anti-establishment group called “The Order”, Dante is now discovering and coming to terms with what it means to be the child of a demon and an angel. This split personality has a real impact on gameplay with Dante being able to call upon angel and demon abilities at will, transforming his Rebellion sword on the fly to dramatically affect both combat and movement.
For DmC Capcom has teamed up with UK development studio, Ninja Theory, renown for delivering action titles with compelling characters and narrative coupled with high production values. The combination of Ninja Theory’s expertise and Capcom’s unrivalled heritage in producing combat focused action titles will ensure that this latest addition to the over 11-million selling series will remain true to the Devil May Cry DNA so cherished by the fans, while bringing a new level of cinematic quality to the title.
- Survive Limbo – The world of Limbo is a living and breathing entity, out to kill Dante. The world will transform in real-time and try to block off and even kill our hero. Our protagonist will have to master demonic powers to shape Limbo the way he sees fit, while perfecting his angelic skills to traverse this hazardous, twisted world.
- Who is Dante? – Explore a retelling of Dante’s origin story in a gripping narrative featuring familiar faces from the series alongside all new characters, including Vergil, Dante’s twin brother.
- Unbridled action – The intense and iconic sword and gun based combat returns with the addition of new Angel and Demon weapons and abilities, all designed to dispatch the demonic spawn back to hell with style and panache. Weapons include:
- “Rebellion”: Dante’s trusted sword, given by his father Sparda, provides a great mix of combos and attacks, great for sending enemies skyward.
- “Ebony & Ivory”: These guns are good for keeping enemies at bay, maintaining combos and juggling enemies in the air.
- “Arbiter”: a demonic axe that can deliver massive blows and break through enemy shields.
- “Osiris”: an angelic scythe with fast attacks and great for crowd control.
- “Eryx”: powerful demonic gauntlets that pack enough punch to parry even the strongest attacks and juggle the heaviest enemies.
- Retaining the Devil May Cry DNA – Capcom staff, including team members from previous Devil May Cry titles, have been assigned to the project from the outset to ensure DmC is a true addition to the Devil May Cry franchise.
- Unrivalled production values – Ninja Theory will take advantage of the latest performance capture technology to deliver a level of character design, story-telling and cinematics that perfectly complements DmC’s high-octane combat.
- OS:Windows Vista(R)/XP, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor:Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo 2.4 Ghz or better, AMD Athlon(TM) X2 2.8 Ghz or better
- Memory:2 GB RAM
- Graphics:NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) 8800GTS or better, ATI Radeon(TM) HD 3850 or better
- Hard Drive:9 GB HD space
- Sound:Standard audio device
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.