Dungeons 2 – A Chance Of Dragons DLC
In ‘A Chance of Dragons’ devious dragons are infiltrating the world of Dungeons 2. In three all-new skirmish missions, you must do everything in your power to defeat the threat from dragons entrenched in the depths of an old castle who guard an ancient treasure of immense value. Hunt for magical dragon eggs, go up against powerful mages and test your skills against the ultimate dragon of unmeasurable power. With over 10 hours of gameplay across three fiery missions, ‘A Chance of Dragons brings a whole new set of challenges for even the most seasoned Dungeon Lords.
- Three thrilling and challenging new skirmish scenarios with over 10 hours of combined gameplay
- Face off against new enemies such as powerful mages and terrifying dragons
- OS: Windows Vista (SP2) 32bit
- Processor: 3GHz Dual-Core oder 2.6 GHz Quad-Core
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD4400, NVIDIA GeForce GT 440/GT 650M, AMD Radeon HD 7750/R5 255M
- OS: MAC OS X 10.9.5 (Mountain Lion), 10.9.5 (Mavericks) and 10.10.2 (Yosemite)
- Processor: Intel Quad-Core @ 3.1 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GT 440/GT 650M, AMD Radeon HD 7750/6970M 512 MB VRAM, Shader Model 5-Unterstützung
- OS: x64-Versionen von Ubuntu 14.04 LTS & Ubuntu 14.10
- Processor: AMD oder Intel Dual-Core @ 2.6 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 460 oder vergleichbare mit 2 GB dezidiertem VRAM, Shader Model 5-Unterstützung
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.