Eidolon is a game about exploring a mysterious landscape and uncovering the stories of the people who lived there once before. It is a game about history, curiosity, interconnectedness, and the slow and inevitable beauty of life.
You will be dropped into the dreary and mystical Western Washington circa 2400 c.e. with little to guide your way. Awaiting you is a vast landscape filled with wildlife, edible plants, and the memories of our now-dead culture—stored in artefacts such as journals, sketchbooks, newspapers, zines, brochures, transcripts, blogs, and more. Collect these memories and piece together what happened to these people.
- Over 150 documents telling the interconnected stories of dozens of characters across hundreds of years.
- An enormous, hand-sculpted Western Washington that takes multiple hours to cross.
- Day/night cycle and dynamic weather.
- Varied flora and fauna (both predators and prey).
MAC USERS: Please read system requirements carefully!
- OS: Windows XP SP2, Vista, 7, 8 (64 bit on all versions)
- Processor: 2.0 GHZ
- Memory: 3 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 2 Compatible Graphic Card
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- OS: 10.6+
- Processor: 2.3 GHZ
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Shader Model 2 Compatible, NOT Nvidia or Intel Iris Pro.
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Additional Notes: MAC USERS: Our engine's graphics implementation is practically unplayable on Nvidia and Intel Iris Pro graphics cards (no matter how good your machine is). PLEASE purchase through our website, which will allow us to offer refunds when appropriate.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.