Emergency Call 112 – The Fire Fighting Simulation is an exciting, fully detailed simulation of the eventful life of a big city fire department. It was developed in cooperation with and modelled on the fire brigade of Mülheim, Germany. Mülheim has one of the largest and most modern fire stations in Europe. Particular attention was paid to realism and accuracy in creating the various missions.
Never before has a simulation offered such great level of detail for the fire department vehicles, including and especially the LF24, the fire truck. All of the equipment and functionality have been incorporated. The water tender, turntable ladder and swap body vehicle are also fully functional and available for the virtual fireman. An command vehicle is also included. And of course, equipment can be removed and kept available for later use.
Accidents involving cars and trucks, oil slicks, external and internal fires requiring breathing equipment, these exciting scenarios are randomly generated and promise hours of excitement. The authentic spread of the fires and lifelike, movable fire hoses with realistic handling needed to fight the fire make for an authentic playing experience.
Turn on the emergency lights and sirens and experience one of the world’s most exciting professions – the fire brigade. No previous fire simulation has gone to such lengths to provide such depth and realism.
- Fire brigade modeled on Mülheim’s real state-of-the-art fire department, set in a fictitious town
- Highly-detailed vehicles, such as the LF24 fire truck, a tender truck, turnable ladder vehicle and command vehicle
- Removable equipment
- Realistic, flexible, moveable hoses
- Interior and exterior fires
- Technical assistance for accidents
- Realistic fire spread using a fluid, dynamic simulation
Many different scenarios including:
- Traffic accidents
- Oil slicks
- Burning rooms
- Small fires in industrial areas
- Blocked roads
- Fire alarm
- Night operations
- Navigation systems in the fire trucks
- Functional light pole on the LF24
- Sophisticated AI to control the interaction between the fire fighters
- Realistic traffic at the site of the fire or accident
- An open game world where all of the buildings can be a scene of the action
- OS: Windows 7/8/8.1/10 (64 bit)
- Processor: 2,6 GHz
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: min. 1 GB VRAM (no support for onboard cards)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 6 GB available space
- Sound Card: Yes
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.