Endless Space 2 – Penumbra (DLC)
Endless Space 2 – Penumbra introduces the long-awaited hacking feature, invisibility and the community-created faction: the Umbral Choir.
The Umbral Choir
The Umbral Choir have been roaming the universe since the dawn of time, silent observers of the woes of the world. At last, they heard the death cry of the Endless Galaxy and decided to rush to the aid of those who suffered.
The Umbral Choir only own a single hidden system throughout the entire game. They can however expand and fuel their economy by building sanctuaries on neutral or enemy system anonymously. This faction heavily relies on its ability to stay undetected and on its formidable use of the hacking feature.
In the new scan view, players can now initiate hacking operation from a system they own to a target system. While the hack progresses, the player and their target will be able to set up offensive and defensive programs to influence its progression. If the hack succeeds, the attacker will be able to choose among several potentially crippling outcomes…
Penumbra also comes with new invisibility modules allowing your fleets to infiltrate enemy lines without being detected. However, there are multiple levels of invisibility and these can always be countered by detection modules.
- OS: Windows (64bits only) 7 / 8 / 8.1 / 10
- Processor: i3 4th generation / i5 2nd generation / A6 series
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 4000 / AMD Radeon 5800 series / NVidia 550Ti
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 8 GB available space
- Sound Card: DX11 compatible
- Additional Notes: Minimum Resolution: 1280 x 720
- OS: MAC OS X 10.11 or higher
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.7Ghz
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce 775M | Radeon HD 6970 | Intel Iris Pro
- Storage: 8 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.