Europa Universalis III (Complete Edition)
Europa Universalis III Complete includes the original Europa Universalis III as well as the expansions In Nomine and Napoleons Ambition
Europa Universalis III delves deeply into the areas of exploration, trade, warfare and diplomacy. This epic strategy game lets players take control of a nation and guide it through the ages to become a great global empire. Unparalleled in its depth and historical accuracy, Europa Universalis III gives the player unprecedented freedom in how they choose to rule their nation from an impressive choice of over 250 historically accurate countries.
- Players can enjoy over 300 years of game play by starting at ANY date between 1453 and 1820.
- Nation building is flexible: decide your own form of government, the structure of your society, trade politics and much more. The possibilities are endless.
- The great people and personalities of the past are on hand to support you. Take history in your hands and call personalities like Sir Isaac Newton, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart or René Descartes to your court.
- A lush topographic map in full 3D allows for a rich and complete world view, and contains more than 1700 provinces and sea zones.
- Lead any one of more than 250 countries that originally existed during the game’s extensive time span.
- Have more than a thousand historical leaders and over 4000 historical Monarchs at your disposal.
- Manage more than 100 individual unit troops to secure as much power as possible.
- Co-operative multiplayer mode allows several players to work together to control a single nation.
- Customize your game: Europa Universalis III gives you the chance to customizeand mod practically anything your heart may desire. Join the constantly growing and incredibly talented Paradox modding community!
In Nomine includes the following features:
- New Missions Countries will now have specific missions tied to actual historical events which players may complete for bonuses. Players are not required to complete these missions; however, these features will give players who want defined goals a more structured path.
- New Decision System World leaders will now have a better overview of the decisions needed to shape the future of their country. They will also have expanded control over the future of their countries on both the provincial and national level.
- Rebels with a Cause Rebels with specific goals and abilities will rise to challenge players every step of the way. These ‘rebels with a cause’ will all have their own unique grievances and can be negotiated with or completely eradicated, at the player’s discretion.
- Religious Tolerance Religious tolerance now depends on the ideas and decisions taken by world leaders, adding a new layer of strategy. Political and religious dissidents can be handled in a number of effective ways, from excommunicating wayward rulers to organizing crusades.
Features included in Napoleon’s Ambition:
- Expanded Timeline The expanded timeline includes new content such as new leaders, rulers, advisor wars, countries and national ideas as well as dozens of new units for more tactical choices.
- Historical Options With hundreds of new events, players will be able to see their rulers, leaders and advisors appear on accurate historical dates.
- Improved Interface The new trading mode for the map displays all goods that will be produced in each respective province, including the value of the goods. This means the ledger will have more pages, including information about colonies and leaders.
- Enhanced Trading System The new trading system will let players to automatically send merchants to specific trading centers. Players can choose the trading centers they most want to focus on, and the game will automatically take care of the necessary trading actions. This system also includes a new rule for overseas trade where players will have to use war or diplomacy to give merchants access markets.
- OS: Windows® 2000 (with Service pack 1 or higher) or Windows® XP (Home/Professional/Media Edition) with Service Pack 2, or later Windows versions.
- Processor: 1.9GHz Intel Pentium 4 or AMD Athlon processor or equivalent
- Memory: 512MB RAM (1.0GB RAM is highly recommended)
- Graphics: 128MB Video Card with Hardware T&L and support for Pixelshader 2.0 or better
- DirectX Version: DirectX9.0c
- Hard Drive: At least 1GB of free hard drive space to accommodate game files and saved games. This does not include any space used by the Windows® swap file.
- Sound: DirectX7 compatible sound card
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later.
- Processor: Intel or PPC G5
- Memory: 64 MB VRAM, 512 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 700 MB hard disk space
- Video Card: GeForce 5200, Radeon 9600 or GMA950
- Internet: Broadband connection for Internet play
- Registration: Internet connection for registration
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.