Join the Herd!
Protect your cornfields and lock up your livestock, because FLOCK is here! Pilot a UFO around vibrantly-colored landscapes in this charming sandbox puzzle game where you must herd animal life back to the Motherflocker. Using a powerful physics engine that drives many of the game’s elements, FLOCK features over 50 pastoral puzzles. Pick up wood to form bridges, move boulders to create obstructions, and flatten fields into pathways all to help deliver your herd before time runs out! Flock together with a friend and even create and share your own crazy levels online!
- Herd, poke, prod and manipulate cute, cuddly animals that react to each other and their hazardous surroundings
- Over 50 levels of pastoral puzzle challenges
- 2 player local co-op flocking
- Level editor allows for custom puzzles to be created, shared and rated
- Compelling environments complemented by a whimsical art style, beautiful lighting and distinctive textures makes this one of the most graphically-advanced downloadable titles to date
- Real-world physics engine creates all new types of puzzles; Pick up wood to form bridges, move boulders to create obstructions, and flatten fields into pathways
- Lots of fun surprises, secret collectibles and upgrades to find
- OS: Windows® Vista / XP / Server 2008
- Processor: 2 GHz Pentium 4 (If running with an Intel Graphics Media Accelerator, the minimum CPU required is a 3.0 Ghz P4 or 2.33 Hz Dual Core equivalent)
- Memory: XP: 512 MB minimum, 1 GB recommended; Vista or Server 2008: 1 GB minimum, 2 GB recommended
- Hard Drive: 128 MB available disk space required
- Graphics: Intel GMA 3100
- Sound Card:DirectX(R)9.0c compatible
- Display: 800x600 minimum resolution, 1280x720 or higher recommended
- Input: Windows-compliant keyboard and mouse, Xbox 360® Controller for Windows® recommended
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.