Digital Deluxe Edition
The Digital Deluxe Edition adds the PARADISE ISLAND DLC which includes the lush Phi Phi Island map, an additional sunset weather, and two amphibious fighter aircraft — the Japanese A6M2-N "Rufe" and the US Navy “Seahawk” SC-1, both with cockpits.
Moreover, the Digital Deluxe Edition also gets you the FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA OFFICIAL SOUNDTRACK featuring main-themes "HOPE IS VICTORY" and "FOR THE REPUBLIC", and Norman Wayne’s popular country-rock single/EP "THESE GUNS".
Soundtrack also available on major music services including Bandcamp, Apple Music, Spotify, Deezer, and Xbox/Microsoft Groove Music. ℗ & © 2017 Imperial North Music Agency.
About the Game
“The sky was a maelstrom of exploding bombers, twisting tracers, flaming parachutes, and Robert’s own burning fighter… then his engine quit!”
FTSOC, short for FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA, is an air-combat action game based on the true events of America’s secret volunteer squadrons that defended China against Japan in the China-Burma-India theatre of World War 2.
Experience rarely depicted air-battles as you take on the role of headstrong fighter pilots, self-sacrificing transport navigators, and daring bomber crews and gunners of the AVG, the RAF, and the USAAF to repel the onslaught of the Japanese war machine. Dogfight skilled enemy aces using “hit and run” tactics, carry out breakaway air-strikes behind enemy lines, and take part in the defense of China’s critical supply-routes, from Rangoon up the Burma road, and across the deadly Himalayan "Hump".
FLYING TIGERS: SHADOWS OVER CHINA recreates some of the most legendary events of the China-Burma-India theatre. A decent collection of historical missions are included, such as the Japanese Christmas-raids on Rangoon, the AVG’s first combat over Kunming, the Battle of the Salween Gorge, “Hump” transport missions over the Himalayas, flight-training at Kyedaw in Toungoo, the surprise Invasion of Malaya, and many more.
- RARELY DEPICTED AIR-BATTLES OF WORLD WAR 2
Action-packed campaign recreates the clandestine operations of the American Volunteer Group in fighter, bomber, gunner, reconnaissance, torpedo, and night missions.
- APPROACHABLE TAKE ON AIR-COMBAT
Features TrazerTime™ slow-motion precision firing, arcade-like combat maneuvers, sim-style pitch & roll controls, moody weathers (including thunderous monsoons, beautiful sunsets and misty dawns), 20+ Allied and Japanese planes, adjustable mouse & keyboard, gamepad, and flightstick controls, and more!
- MULTIPLAYER FOR UP TO 16 PLAYERS
Steam leaderboards eternalize players’ online rankings across five battle modes! Coordinate devastating air-attacks in TEAM DOGFIGHT while providing cover for your comrades, outdo all enemies using powerful rocket weaponry in ROCKET BATTLE VS, or take to the skies to “Capture the Flag” in the FLAGBUSTERS mode.
- PAY ONCE AND PLAY
No micro-transactions or F2P-elements — for a single purchase, you’ll get the full, stand-alone experience — with unrestricted multiplayer!
- FLY IN COCKPIT OR THIRD-PERSON MODE
Soar through the skies of Southeast Asia in third-person or cockpit view in a variety of American, British, Russian/Chinese, and Japanese aircraft.
- STRIKING RENDITION OF THE FAR EAST
Faithful environments, beautiful graphics, booming sound effects and an epic-orchestral soundtrack create a lasting impression of the China-Burma-India theatre.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8 or Windows 10
- Processor: AMD or Intel Dual-Core processor running at ~1.8 GHz (minimum AMD Athlon 64 X2 6000+ or Intel Pentium Core 2 Duo E6300).
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Direct X11 compatible NVIDIA, ATI/AMD or Intel (dedicated or integrated) graphics card with 512MB of dedicated VRAM (and Shader Model 4.0 support).
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 3000 MB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX 11 compliant.
- Additional Notes: To play the game in 720p resolution [1280×720] with a steady framerate of around 30 FPS, we recommend the FLAT preset and a Radeon HD 5750, NVIDIA GeForce GTS 250 or Intel HD 4000 graphics card (or above).
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.