Grid: Autosport – Season Pass
Download the DLC Season Pass and receive access to 8 Content Packs as they become available at a saving compared to buying each pack individually. This content will include new routes, cars, game modes and an exclusive Premium Garage Pack, allowing you to expand your online car collection with 5 new slots.
Included In the Season Pass
Grid autosport – Boost Pack
Grid autosport – Premium Garage Pack
Grid autosport – Best Of British Pack
Grid autosport – Sprint Pack
Grid autosport – Road & Track Car Pack
Grid autosport – Coupé Style Pack
Grid autosport – touring Legends Pack
Grid autosport – Drag Pack
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7 or Windows 8
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo @ 2.4Ghz or AMD Athlon X2 5400+
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD3000 or AMD HD2000 Series or NVIDIA Geforce 8000 Series Series
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X compatible soundcard
- Additional Notes: Supported Graphics Cards •Intel HD3000 Series, HD4000 Series, HD5000 Series • AMD Radeon HD2000 Series, HD3000 Series, HD4000 Series, HD5000 Series, HD6000 Series, HD7000 Series, R7 Series, R9 Series • NVIDIA GeForce 8000 Series, 9000 Series, GTX200 Series, GTX400 Series, GTX500 Series, GTX600 Series, GTX700 Series • AMD Fusion A8 or higher
- OS: Mac OS 10.10.5
- Processor: 1.8 GHz
- Memory: 4 MB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB AMD 5000 series or better, Intel HD 4000 series or better and NVIDIA 600 series or better. New MacBooks are not supported (Intel HD 5300).
- Storage: 18 MB available space
- Additional Notes: The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, ATI HD3xxx series, ATI HD4xxx series, Intel GMA series, Intel HD3000, Intel HD5300, NVIDIA 8xxx series, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 9xxx series, NVIDIA 3xx series and NVIDIA 1xx series.
- OS: Ubuntu 14.04.02 (64bit) or SteamOS 2.0
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Intel Core2 Duo or equivalent
- Memory: 4 MB RAM
- Graphics: 1GB NVIDA 640 or better with driver version 352.55
- Storage: 20 MB available space
- Additional Notes: Intel and AMD GPU's are not supported at time of release.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.