As humanity endeavored to better themselves, they created the biological marvel known as Gears. Originally intended as the next step of human evolution, they were instead fitted for war and turned against their own creators. A century later, you are left in the wake of the hundred year human-Gear war that nearly destroyed the Earth. Welcome to Guilty Gear X2 #Reload.
Building upon the gameplay and story of Guilty Gear X, #Reload features refined fighting mechanics, new characters and stages, and the same high-velocity multiplayer versus action that put Guilty Gear on the map.
- 19 Unique & Bizarre Characters – An assassin who fights with their hair? A yo-yo-slinging bounty hunter? A corpse possessed by a sentient shadow? It wouldn’t be Guilty Gear without them! The varied designs and playstyles of #Reload’s sizable cast provide hours of entertainment… but if that isn’t enough for you, there may be even more fighters hidden away, waiting to be uncovered.
- 8 Gamemodes To Test Your Mettle – Play against a friend or the AI in Versus mode, fight to your dying breath in Survival mode, hone your skills in Training and Mission mode, show off your sick dust loop combos in Medal of Millionaires mode, or learn your character’s ultimate fate in Story mode; the choice is yours.
- Gorgeous Scenery, Ludicrous Design – Brawl in the rainy streets of London, atop a speeding airship, or even in the depths of Hell. The world of Guilty Gear comes to life through its art, and #Reload is livelier than ever before.
- Critically-acclaimed Soundtrack – Courtesy of Guilty Gear creator Daisuke Ishiwatari, the heavy rock musical stylings of #Reload are a force to be reckoned with. Buyers of Guilty Gear X2 #Reload on Steam will receive a digital copy of the Official Soundtrack for free!
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8
- Processor: Pentium III 700Mhz
- Memory: 256 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64MB or better
- DirectX: Version 8.1
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.