Play with all your favourite teams in Handball 16, THE first handball simulation!
A NEW WAY TO PLAY
Discover a realistic game system, using a new physics and rendering engine, and enjoy fully redesigned controls for a more accessible game experience.
Use all the real handball moves and tactics: the spin shot, hip shot, fake, dodge, jump shot…
THE OFFICIAL TEAMS FROM THE 2015-2016 SEASON
Play with all 68 teams from the three biggest European leagues, with all the players, kits and official statistics of the 2015-2016 season:
- Championnat de D1 – France
- DKB Handball-Bundesliga – Germany
- Liga Asobal – Spain
DYNAMIC GAME SYSTEMS
Learn how to play with a help system that adapts to your play style and evolves as you progress.
Perform combos just like in a real match with 24 offensive tactics that change according to where your players are situated on the court.
TAKE YOUR TEAM TO THE TOP
- Simple Match: Take on the AI or your friends in online and local 1-on-1 matches.
- Career: Create your player, choose a club and manage your development. Improve your skills match after match and join the most prestigious teams.
- Season: Play a complete season and lead your team to victory!
- OS: Windows®7 / Windows®8 / Windows®10 64 bits
- Processor: AMD Phenom™ 9850 @2.5 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA® GeForce® 8800 GT / AMD Radeon™ 6570
- DirectX: Version 9.0
- Storage: 9 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.