Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel Edition – Upgrade Pack (DLC)
This pack will upgrade you from Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet Edition to the Colonel Edition, which will provide you with the following extra content:
Heavy Cruiser Pack (cosmetic):
Seven heavy cruisers available for both Axis and Allies – Exeter, Prinz Eugen and Mogami amongst others.
Soviet Tank Pack (cosmetic):
Eight tanks for when playing as Soviet, ranging from light all the way up to Super Heavy.
US Tank Pack (cosmetic):
Eight tanks for when playing as USA, ranging from light all the way up to Super Heavy.
British Tank Pack (cosmetic):
Eight tanks for when playing as United Kingdom, ranging from light all the way up to Super Heavy.
German Tank Pack (cosmetic):
Eight tanks for when playing as Germany, ranging from light all the way up to Super Heavy.
French Tank Pack (cosmetic):
Eight tanks for when playing as France, ranging from light all the way up to Super Heavy.
Wallpaper made with art from the game.
Colonel Forum Icon:
A icon that can be used on Paradox own forum.
- OS: Windows 7 64-bit or newer
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q9400 @ 2.66 GHz / AMD Athlon II X4 650 @ 3.20 GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 5850 or NVIDIA GeForce GTX470 with 1GB VRAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0b
- Storage: 2 GB available space
- Sound Card: Direct X- compatible soundcard.
- Additional Notes: Mouse and keyboard are required. / Latest available WHQL drivers from both manufacturers/ Internet Connection or LAN for multiplayer, Up to 32 other players in multiplayer mode.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.