Hell Yeah! is a crazy action-adventure platformer… In Hell.
You are Ash, a devil rabbit and the prince of Hell. When some jerk finds it funny to post your secret intimate photos all over the Hell-ternet, you get VERY angry.
Time to seek out the bastard and destroy him once and for all. While you’re at it, why not use this incredible journey to kill everybody else?
It’s you against all Hell. It’s Hell Yeah!
- Tension-relieving faux-gore action Hell Yeah! helps you clear your mind after a bad/frustrating/boring day at work. Achieve this by exploring the four corners of Hell and exterminating monsters in a cheerful yet challenging atmosphere.
- Drill to kill shooting is fun but shooting from a super sawing jetpack that can drill through walls and squash monsters into chunks is better. Hell Yeah! gives you full frontal violence in your face.
- This game is too BIG for you 10 huge game worlds with secret areas and side quests, hundreds of objects, weapons and monsters to collect. If you’re a completionist, you’re screwed man.
- Help us make Hell a cleaner place there are 100 unique monsters to exterminate in Hell Yeah! Some are rude, others are really ugly but they all equally deserve to DIE!
- ‘Finish him’ moves that will make your mama cry inflict ultimate humiliation on the monsters of Hell using over 30 deadly “Finish him!” mini-games.
- Pimp my drill collect loot and spend your cash in big shops where you can buy bigger guns and awesome upgrades for your ride. The donut driller skin and the ‘Sploding Carrot missile launcher make a lovely combo.
- OS: Vista/Win7
- Processor: Intel Core 2 DUO @ 2.4 GHz/Athlon 64 X2 4200+ & above
- Memory: 1 GB RAM (2 GB on Vista)
- Graphics: DirectX 10 compatible graphic card with at least 512 MB RAM
- DirectX®: 10 and above
- Hard Drive: 2 GB
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.