Special Agent Jim Power-The supernatural alien, Vaprak, threatens to defeat our world which is the last planet that stands between him and a dimensional vortex. This vortex leads to a fifth and, up until now, lost dimension. If he succeeds in defeating us, he will destroy our world, opening a gateway for his kind as well as the strange mutating effect that this dimension has on all organic life forms. His forces are far too strong for us to defeat in a frontal attack which is why we must send you to slip past his Omni-eye scanners and make an assassination attempt on the greatest evil that man has ever known. It will take absolutely all of your wits and skill but it is imperative you reach his fortress and send him back to the sulphurous plane from whence he came.
Game purchase includes-
-Original PC version
-Original SNES Version
-Enhanced SNES Version
– Enhanced SNES Version has had the gameplay polished.
– Hit hearts have been added, as well as the "3D" parallax scrolling has been turned off between other things.
-Original Unreleased Sega Genesis Version
-Unreleased Sega Genesis version coming in future update
-High Quality Soundtrack by Chris Huelsback!
-8 bit NES version!
- OS: Windows XP or later
- Processor: Intel Core 2 or Athlon 64
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 50 MB available space
- Additional Notes: All included versions are emulated.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.