Introducing Jump Stars, the bonkers new local multiplayer party game which pits player against player in a bizarre, violent game show – whilst they collectively compete to save their skins.
Cooperate as a team to get as much score as you can, then jump, punch, break, munch, explode, and crunch your teammates out the way to steal first place!
Try to reach "The Gauntlet" by getting enough team score in each of four random mini-games chosen by the ominously cuckoo host, in "Tournament"! Or, build your very own line-up, choosing from a array of unique mini-games across 25 different settings, in "My Show". Then pick one of 24 different cosplaying Cubee contestants to play as!
- OS: Windows Vista/7/8/8.1/10 x86 and x64
- Processor: Intel Core2 Duo E6750 (2 * 2660) or equivalent | AMD Athlon 64 X2 Dual Core 6000+ (2 * 3000) or equivalent
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 740 (2048 MB) or equivalent | Radeon HD 5770 (1024 MB)
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 1500 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.