Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris is the sequel to the critically-acclaimed Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, and the first-ever four-player co-op experience with Lara Croft. Featuring stunning visuals and a brand-new story, players must work together to explore the temple, defeat hordes of enemies from the Egyptian underworld, solve devious puzzles, and avoid deadly traps. All the while, players will compete for treasure, powerful artifacts, and ultimate bragging rights.
Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris takes place deep in the deserts of Egypt. In her new adventure, Lara must join forces with rival treasure hunter Carter Bell and imprisoned gods Horus and Isis, to defeat the evil god Set. As Lara and her companions fight the elements of nature across the sands and through ancient tombs, they will battle legendary deities and creatures of myth. With the fate of the world at stake, Lara must recover the fragments of Osiris to stop Set from enslaving all mankind.
- Critically Acclaimed Franchise – Sequel to the award winning Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, one of the best-selling digital titles of all time.
- All-New Adventure – Lara must overcome deadly traps and forsaken gods to uncover the missing pieces of Osiris and change her fate.
- Classic Arcade Action – First ever 4 player co-op multiplayer experience featuring Lara Croft. Have your friends play as Carter, Isis, and Horus while you play as Lara in the fully cooperative story mode – both offline and online supported.
- Competitive Co-op – Compete against your friends with seamless drop-in/drop-out co-op to earn bigger rewards, treasures, and powerful artifacts to boost your character. Will you work together or will you sacrifice your friends for a higher score?
- Explore The Temple of Osiris – Lara’s return to a fan-favorite location featuring stunning visuals with dynamic weather and world state changes.
- OS: Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8
- Processor: 2.0 GHz high end Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6000 series or better / NVidia GeForce 500 series or better
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 5 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.