LEGO: Lord of the Rings
Based on The Lord of the Rings motion picture trilogy, LEGO® The Lord of the Rings follows the original story-lines of The Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring, The Lord of the Rings: The Two Towers, and The Lord of the Rings: The Return of the King, taking players through the epic story events re-imagined with the humor and endless variety of LEGO play.
Trusted with the dangerous task to destroy an ancient magical ring that threatens all that is good, Frodo is forced to leave his peaceful home. But the ring wants to be found and the road to Mount Doom, the only place where it can be destroyed, will be perilous and riddled with Orcs and fouler things. To help Frodo, a Fellowship is formed —Aragorn the Ranger, Gandalf the Wizard, Legolas the Elf, Gimli the Dwarf, Boromir a Man of Gondor, and Frodo’s Hobbit friends Sam, Merry and Pippin. Players relive the legend through the LEGO mini-figures, as they explore wonders, solve timeless riddles, and overcome endless foes in their quest to destroy the Ring.
- Explore all of the open-world of Middle-earth and experience epic battles with Orcs, Uruk-hai, the Balrog, the Witch-king, and other fearsome creatures.
- Wield the power of the Palantír or Seeing-stone (‘one that looks far-away’), and jump between multiple story-lines.
- Experience the LEGO The Lord of the Rings heroes come to life in an all new way with the mini-fig characters delivering the dialogue from the films.
- Collect, combine and forge new items in the Blacksmith Shop using Mithril, the most precious metal in Middle-earth.
- Discover and unlock over more than 80 playable characters, including Frodo, Aragorn, Gandalf, and many others.
- Collect and use a variety of weaponry and magical items, including the Light of Earendil, Elven rope, swords, and bows.
- Play with family and friends with easy access drop-in, drop-out game play option.
- OS: Microsoft® Windows® XP SP3, Vista, or Windows® 7
- Processor: Dual Core CPU @ 2GHz (Pentium D or better)
- Memory: 1GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 8 GB free HDD space
- Video Card: NVIDIA® 7600, 7800, 8800 GT or ATI Radeon™ HD 1950 or higher
- Sound: 16-bit Sound Card
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.