LEGO: Marvel’s Avengers – Season Pass (DLC)
The Season Pass consists of over 40 new characters and 5 exciting new levels based on content focused around Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Classic comic versions of Black Panther, Doctor Strange, Captain Marvel and Masters of Evil. As an added bonus, Season Pass holders will also have exclusive access to The Avengers Explorer Character Pack
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (2.4 GHz) / AMD Phenom x4 9850 (2.5 GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 430 (1024 MB)/ Radeon HD 6850 (1024 MB)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 14 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Additional Notes: Windows XP and DirectX® 9.0b and below not supported
- OS: 10.10.5
- Processor: 1.8GHz
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: The following graphics cards are not supported: ATI X1xxx series, ATI HD2xxx series, Intel GMA series, NVIDIA 7xxx series and NVIDIA 8xxx series.
- Storage: 15 GB available space
- Additional Notes: This game is not currently supported on volumes formatted as Case-sensitive.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.