LEGO® Star Wars™: The Force Awakens™ Season Pass DLC
The Season Pass includes three Level Packs that let you experience key events from the film in a new way. You’ll guide Poe back to the Resistance from Jakku, lead the assault on Takodana as Kylo Ren, and witness the collapse of Starkiller Base as Resistance pilots. The Season Pass also includes the exclusive Jedi Character Pack as well as character packs that add new playable Star Wars characters from beyond the film!
- OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 (2.4 GHz) / AMD Phenom x4 9850 (2.5 GHz)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: GeForce GT 430 (1024 MB)/ Radeon HD 6850 (1024 MB)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 14 GB available space
- Sound Card: DirectX compatible
- Additional Notes: Windows XP and DirectX® 9.0b and below not supported
- OS: macOS 10.10.5
- Processor: 1.8GHz Intel
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD 5000, AMD 4850 (512Mb), Nvidia 130 (512Mb)/6xx Series or better
- Storage: 18 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The following graphics cards are not supported: Intel HD4000, Intel HD3000, Intel GMA series, Intel HD 515, Intel HD5300, NVIDIA 7xxx series, NVIDIA 9400 and NVIDIA 8xxx series.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.