It is the year 2034. Beneath the ruins of post-apocalyptic Moscow, in the tunnels of the Metro, the remnants of mankind are besieged by deadly threats from outside – and within. Mutants stalk the catacombs beneath the desolate surface, and hunt amidst the poisoned skies above.
But rather than stand united, the station-cities of the Metro are locked in a struggle for the ultimate power, a doomsday device from the military vaults of D6. A civil war is stirring that could wipe humanity from the face of the earth forever. As Artyom, burdened by guilt but driven by hope, you hold the key to our survival – the last light in our darkest hour…
Metro: Last Light Redux is the definitive version of the critically acclaimed ‘Metro: Last Light’, rebuilt in the latest and greatest iteration of the 4A Engine for Next Gen. Newcomers will get the chance to experience one of the finest story-driven shooters of all time; an epic adventure combining gripping survival horror, exploration and tactical combat and stealth.
This definitive version also includes all previously released DLC, adding 10 hours of bonus single-player content to the huge solo campaign. Fans of the original game will notice new features and gameplay improvements, including new melee animations, the ability to check your watch and ammo supplies on the fly, and new full-body player animations.
And those who favoured the more survival-horror oriented gameplay of the cult prequel ‘Metro 2033’ will find a new way to experience the campaign thanks to the introduction of two unique Play Styles – Survival and Spartan. The former transforms Last light from a more action-oriented stealth combat experience to a fraught, slow burn fight for survival. With the legendary Ranger Mode included to offer an extra layer of challenge and immersion, Metro: Last Light Redux offers hours of AAA gameplay for an incredible price.
- Immerse yourself in the Moscow Metro – witness one of the most atmospheric worlds in gaming brought to life with stunning next-gen visuals at 60FPSBrave the horrors of the Russian apocalypse – equip your gasmask and an arsenal of hand-made weaponry as you face the threat of deadly mutants, human foes, and the terrifying environment itself
- Rebuilt and Remastered for next-gen – with all previous DLC content included, new modes and features, and many gameplay improvement, this is the definitive version of the critically acclaimed classic that fans and newcomers alike will enjoy
- Two unique Play Styles : "Spartan" and "Survival" – approach the game as a slow burn Survival Horror, or tackle it with the combat skills of a Spartan Ranger in these two unique modes
- The legendary Ranger Mode returns – dare you play the fearsome Ranger Mode? No HUD, UI, deadlier combat and limited resources combine to create the ultimate immersive experience
Notice for OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 users with an Nvidia graphics card at or above the minimum specification listed below:
Currently separate drivers are available to fix performance issues specifically affecting Nvidia users who are using OS X Yosemite. These drivers are currently only compatible with OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 and can be found here http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/89538/en-us.
Based on the internationally bestselling novel series by Dmitry Glukhovsky
- OS: Windows Vista, 7 or 8 (64-bit only)
- Processor: Dual Core CPU (2.2+ GHz Dual Core CPU or better)
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 10, Shader Model 4 compliant graphics cards (GeForce 8800 GT 512 MB, GeForce GTS 250, etc)
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: 64-bit only
- OS: OS X 10.9.5 Mavericks or newer
- Processor: 3.2 GHz Intel Core i5
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: Radeon HD7950 3GB / NVIDIA GeForce GTX 750m 1GB
- Additional Notes: Notice for OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 users with an Nvidia graphics card at or above the minimum specification listed: Currently separate drivers are available to fix performance issues specifically affecting Nvidia users who are using OS X Yosemite. These drivers are currently only compatible with OS X Yosemite 10.10.5 and can be found here http://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/89538/en-us.
- OS: 64-bit Ubuntu 12.04 or 14.04 or Steam OS
- Processor: Intel Core i5 2.7 GHz (or equivalent AMD)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA Geforce 460 / AMD 5850 with 2GB VRAM
- Storage: 10 GB available space
- Additional Notes: Due to OpenGL 4, Intel video cards no longer supported
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.