Mining & Tunneling Simulator
Blast rocks, drill tunnels and force your way through every mountain. At the beginning you have enough time and no major problems. Once the TNT charges are placed you can start the blasting to create the tunnel entrance. The excavated material will be loaded by a shovel dozer on a dump truck and transported to the storage site. As soon as the entrance is cleaned up the huge tunnel drilling machine will march up. But this monster can only start operation if it is supplied with sufficient building material. This has to be delivered by crane and train. You have to steer all vehicles like the maintenance van, crane, tunnel drilling machine or the fire brigade.
That’s how you’ll create the building site piece by piece before starting the tunnel itself. You’ll need to pay attention to many factors. The tunnel drilling machine has to be kept supplied with building materials. It’s important that you don’t lose track of your tasks. Frequent visits to your control room will be crucial.
- Detailed scenery in 3D graphics
- Intriguing, ongoing story
- Weather effects, day / night shift
- Various tasks
- Long lasting fun factor
- Free choice of the level, once you have accomplished all tasks
- Intuitive control via keyboard and mouse
- OS: Windows XP / Vista / 7 / 8
- Processor: 2,4 GHz Pentium or 100% compatible CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: Nvidia Geforce 6800GT, ATI Radeon HD 3650
- Storage: 1 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.