Mount & Blade: Warband – Viking Conquest Reforged Edition
Viking Conquest Reforged Edition is a completely free update to all owners of Viking Conquest, which adds a host of new features and content as well as re-balancing and fixing previous issues with the DLC. Play through an all new storyline set in dark, mysterious Ireland, befriend a canine companion and master the art of fighting with the unpredictable Berserker units. Rekindle your passion for Viking warfare and reforge your path in this much improved version.
- The Last Tuatha De Danann
All new story, set in dark, mysterious Ireland where nothing is what it seems and truths are hidden…
- Hofs of the Nordic Gods
Visit the holy grounds of the Nordic Gods. Make sacrifices and recruit powerful yet unpredictable Berserker troops into your army.
- Dog Companion
A loyal canine friend who will stay by your side, even on the battlefield.
- Start As Leader of a Faction
Skip the rise to power and get straight into Reforged Editions expanded kingdom management.
- Crouching and Hunting
Feed your men a better variety of food by hunting wild boar but beware, startle these creatures and they’re liable to attack.
- Working (minigames)
Out of luck and out of pennings. Commit yourself to an honest day’s work in a quarry, mine or farmstead.
- New Ambush System
There is no greater weapon than the element of surprise; catch your enemies off guard with an ambush attack. Though you must keep your wits about you, or you could be the target of an ambush yourself.
- Adventuring Companions
Companions that leave the player’s party from discontent may now strike out on their own as adventurers, gathering their own forces and making their mark on the world.
- New Quests and Roleplay Events
Discover assassination plots, interfere in affairs of religion and more with these new sandbox quests.
- Improved Atmosphere
New ambient sounds and scene contribute to a richer experience in historical Dark Age Britain.
- New Items
Dozens of new weapons and armours as well as updates to old visuals.
Improved enemy AI, incorporating tactics and formations add a new dimension to battles. Shock troops such as the Berserkir fight like animals but in the heat of battle may not distinguish friend from foe.
- Kingdom Improvements
Customise your kingdom’s colour, ransom prisoners to the enemy and raise your peasants as a levy army in times of need.
- Expanded Multiplayer
New scenes and Raid game mode. Improvements to the UI and additional options for server admins to take control of the invaders in Invasion mode.
- More Immersion
Special player traits and the ability to spread rumours to influence people throughout the land. More lively scenes with domestic animals walking around. Extra information about your companions and the option of a second player outfit for use outside of battle, as well as much more roleplay and many more immersive features.
- Customise Your Level of Difficulty and Goals
Set your own goals to become an Infamous Raider, Strong King, Beloved Warrior and more. Customise your difficulty options to cater your own experience and challenge.
From the creators of the popular “Brytenwalda” mod, “Viking Conquest” is a brand new DLC for Mount & Blade Warband! This single and multi player DLC brings Mount & Blade to historical Dark Age Britain, complemented by authentic scenes and cultures. The DLC features a story mode with a complex plot, where choices have real consequences, as well as a standard sandbox mode in an all new setting, with expanded options and controls. Online battling also takes on its own flavour, with special modes like Coastal Assault and Warlord.
- Living world that evolves around you, with historical and random events, as well as the actions of the player all contributing.
- More than 300 new cities, castles, villages and special scenes to discover, explore, conquer and plunder.
- More than 200 historical characters and 100 extra NPCs: Kings, Lords, Ladies, bards, priests and many others. Meet legendary figures like Ivar the Boneless or his bother Sigurd Snake-in-the-Eye, royalty like Harald, later known as FairHair, or Aelfred of Wessex.
- A story mode where the player will be part of a complex plot involving political conspiracy, during the time the sons of Ragnar were leading their Great Heathen Army through Britain. An immersive game style with choice and consequence, romance, betrayal, moments of greatness and ruin.
- A sandbox mode, the classic Mount&Blade system, where goals are determined by the player, but with all the richness and options offered by the new setting.
- More than 15 possible companions, with deep interaction and different personalities. Sometimes their conflicts will force you to use cunning and diplomacy.
- A complex religion system with two faiths, The Norse Gods and Christianity, with monasteries, special NPCs and parties. Religion will be a important factor in the game that will affect the player’s interactions even within their own party.
- Naval travel and warfare, a key feature to really make the setting complete.
- Battles can range from simple robbery to massive naval conflicts between huge fleets laden with warriors, all in dynamic battles where you can pilot your own boat, adjusting for factors such as wind, waves, and weather.
- The option to build your own refuge, hire staff for it, and populate it with the wives and children of your troops…
- Detailed siege warfare system, with options to reduce a defender by hunger or morale, or by direct assault. With hard choices, plagues and famines, coastal assaults.
- OS: Windows® XP, Vista, Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core i3-560 3.33 GHz or AMD Phenom II x4 805
- Memory: 4GB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 1.8 GB available space
- Video Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 240 or ATI Radeon R5 240
- DirectX®: Directx 9.0c
- Sound: Direct X-compatible sound card
- OS: OS X version Mavericks 10.9, or later.
- Processor: Intel Mac
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600M / ATi Radeon 2400 or better
- Hard Drive: 1.8 GB available space
- Sound: Standard audio
- OS: Ubuntu 12.04 LTS, Steam OS
- Processor: Intel Core Duo 2.0 GHz or AMD Athlon 64 X2 3600+
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 6600GT / ATi Radeon 2400 or better
- Hard Drive: 1.8 GB available space
- Sound: Standard audio
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.