Murdered: Soul Suspect (Special Edition)
THE HARDEST MURDER TO SOLVE IS YOUR OWN.
Murdered: Soul Suspect is a supernatural detective thriller which challenges players to solve possibly the hardest case of all… their own murder.
When Ronan O’Connor, a detective with a chequered past, gets caught up in a violent burglary, his life is brought to an untimely end by a brutal and relentless killer.
Shocked to find himself in the afterlife, his only escape from the limbo world of ‘Dusk’ is to uncover the truth behind his killer, track him down and bring him to justice using his detective instinct and new-found supernatural abilities.
As Ronan, you have the freedom to explore the modern-day town of Salem: its New England-style wooden houses, narrow streets, gothic churches and mental asylum for clues. Battle demonic spirits to save your soul and uncover the shocking revelations about who is responsible for your death.
- A dark, detective thriller with a supernatural twist: solving your own murder from the afterlife.
- A twisting storyline supported by a great cast of characters constantly raises questions over the secrets that Salem hides.
- Explore the world of the living and dead in Salem, a brooding city with deep-rooted ties to the supernatural and mysterious. Move freely from one haunting location to the next and even if you have completed your investigation, return to previous scenes to follow new leads.
- Investigate your murder using supernatural skills; possess people to read their minds, influence their thoughts, or see and hear what they know. Follow leads by walking-through walls and teleporting. Discover new information by revealing memories hidden in the Dusk or interrogating the dead. Use poltergeist skills to create distractions and learn further clues.
- Seek-out hundreds of collectibles, side-quests and cases from Salem’s citizens past to learn facts about the town and its people, improve your detective ranking and help you piece together the truth about the killer.
- Survive powerful demonic spirits who devour souls in a belief that they can regain their own. Strategically use supernatural abilities to evade and outwit them before they tear away your soul forever.
- OS: Windows Vista 64bit with Platform Update for Windows Vista
- Processor: High-Performance Dual Core CPU or Quad Core CPU
- Memory: 2 GB RAM
- Graphics: AMD Radeon™ HD 3870 512MB RAM / Nvidia GeForce 8800GT
- DirectX: Version 10
- Storage: 12 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.