About the Game
PLEASE WELCOME FREE MULTPLAYER UPDATE!
You are to become a General of the Mushroom Army. As a fearless commander and skillful strategist, your role is to battle opposing tribes, capture and hold settlements, defensive towers, and armories, to increase the size of your Mushroom forces and conquer the battlefield!
Mushroom Wars, originally released for PlayStation 3, was named one of PSN’s top 25 games and became critically acclaimed all around the world. The intuitive controls merge seamlessly with its challenging gameplay, providing a unique introduction to the real-time strategy genre. While easy to pick-up for beginners, Mushroom Wars features enough gameplay depth and strategy to inspire the most experienced players.
This friendly-looking RTS can scratch your strategy itch!
Complete a fascinating Campaign, jump into Skirmish mode to play single battles against up to three computer-controlled opponents, or challenge other players in Multiplayer battles!
- Varying multiplayer modes: king of the hill, domination, capture
- Up to four players and 4000 units in a battle simultaneously
- Maximum action in five-minute matches
- Strategic resource management: Mushroom hordes perform both as fighting units and an important consumable resource for upgrades.
- Skill-based gameplay with fair competition
- OS: Windows XP SP3
- Processor: Intel Core 2 / AMD Phenom
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB, DirectX 9-compatible, Pixel Shader 3.0
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 130 MB available space
- Sound Card: OpenAL-compatible
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.