- NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 3 Full Burst
- NARUTO: Ultimate Ninja STORM
- NARUTO SHIPPUDEN: Ultimate Ninja STORM 2
Items of this bundle
Rediscover the Naruto Story! Get the first 3 Naruto Storm games in one complete set including all the DLC from Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst. Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm, Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 and Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 Full Burst now available on PS4 Begin your journey through Naruto: Ultimate Ninja Storm with 100 compelling missions and original animated TV series storyline, up to the Sasuke retrieval arc. Enjoy the battle system and online mode from Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 Prepare to defend Konoha in Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 3 against the Masked Man and Nine-Tales with the instance awakening All the DLC content included in Full Burst.
- OS: Windows XP or higher with latest Service Pack
- Processor: 2.3 GHz Dual Core or AMD
- Memory: 1 GB RAM
- Graphics: 512 MB video cards Pixel Shader 4.0 (Geforce 8xxx-ATI HD2xxx)
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 8 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.