Check our new game: The Badass Hero
Free Demo Version available!
About the Game
Oozi: Earth Adventure is a classic 2D platformer with old school gameplay – no puzzles, no punishment, just 100% pure classic platforming fun! Its most prominent features are HD visuals and beautiful hand-drawn art, but despite its visual style, it’s a good fit for all kinds of gamers. The variety of difficulty levels – from Kid to Hardcore – allows everyone to enjoy the game regardless of their skill level. It tells the story of Oozi – an alien spaceship pilot who crashed on planet Earth, lost his space suit and needs to find his way home.
The game heavily utilizes Steam integration, including Achievements, Leaderboards, Cloud Save, Trading Cards and special feature – Quantum Ghosts, holographic recordings of players from alternative universes.
- Relive an old-school platformer experience – this time with beautiful, high-definition visuals.
- Four difficulty levels, including Kid difficulty – made specifically for the youngest gamers
- Quantum Ghosts – watch how players from alternative universes played through the game
- Challenge mode – additional 44 short, but extremely difficult levels with various objectives
- Fight various enemies and discover new gameplay mechanics in distinct worlds – jungle, cave, lab or even an alien planet.
- 5 hours of story mode – 20 levels and 4 boss fights
- Steam Achievements, Leaderboards, Cloud Save, Trading Cards and Full Controller Support
- Oozi Earth Adventure offers an addicting platformer experience that hearkens back to the days when "scrolling parallax backgrounds" were super hip and the entire summer’s agenda was to set a new high score. – Impulsegamer
- Fantastic visuals and tight platforming – extraguy.com
- Oozi: Earth Adventure feels like it deserves pride of place in a SEGA Mega Drive compilation – dealspwn.com
- … absolutely stunning to see… , with a lush array of colors… impressive 2D artwork as the lush environments and bright world look fantastic… – armlessoctopus.com
- …provides a solid platforming experience, complete with lush visuals and challenging gameplay… worth playing for any fan of 2D side-scrollers… – extraguy.com
- … fun platforming game with magnificent visuals … – gamerdork.net
- … it’s strong in every department, and it’s an absolute must buy … – writingsofmassdeduction.com
- OS: Windows XP
- Processor: 2Ghz
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: DirectX 9.0c compatible
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 200 MB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.