The popular Pokemon fighting game comes to Nintendo Switch with added Pokemon fighters and new ways to battle other players. Take direct control of one of over 20 prized Pokemon fighters to defeat other Pokemon in action-packed arena fights. With Nintendo Switch, you can battle at home or on the go to become the Ferrum League champion. Master the new fighting styles of Croagunk, Scizor, Empoleon, Darkrai, and the newly added Decidueye. New modes give you the ability to challenge your friends in intense competition. Duke it out with your favorite Pokemon Fighters in Team Battle. Then record and upload your favorite fights with the new replay feature. Take the battle on the road with the portable Nintendo Switch system or find competition online in the new Group Match Mode. Do you have what it takes to claim the title of Pokken Tournament DX champion? There’s only one way to find out, and that’s by stepping into the battle arena.
* Fight as Decidueye, Darkrai , Scizor, Empoleon, Croagunk, and more
* Stunning Pokemon battles come to life like never before
* Execute powerful Pokemon moves with simple button combinations
* Enjoy an intuitive fighting system for all skill levels
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.