Pro Cycling Manager 2014
BEHIND EVERY GREAT TEAM IS A GREAT MANAGER
Take on the role of manager and lead one of the pro cycling circuit’s 75 teams. Join an outstanding 2014 season with more than 200 competitions across 550 stages including the prestigious Tour de France.
Manage your pro team and plan your season, including recruitment, contracts, sponsorship and training! Choose the best strategy to win during races.
Enhanced graphics, new management features out of the race (equipment R&D, financial management and improved relationships with sponsors), a dynamic transfer market, realistic injuries system, a whole new intuitive interface and richer racing gameplay (consecutive orders, race tactics) are on the menu of this ultra-complete 2014 edition!
In solo, or in multiplayer played with managers around the world, Pro Cycling Manager will delight all cycling and sports simulations lovers.
- OS: Windows XP SP3/WINDOWS VISTA SP2/WINDOWS 7/WINDOWS 8
- Processor: AMD/INTEL DUAL-CORE 2.2 GHZ
- Memory: 2048 MB RAM
- Graphics: 256 MB 100% DIRECTX 9 AND SHADERS 3.0 COMPATIBLE NVIDIA GEFORCE 7900/ATI RADEON X1600/INTEL HD 2000
- Storage: 11 GB available space
- Sound Card: DIRECTX 9 COMPATIBLE
- Additional Notes: INTERNET CONNECTION REQUIRED FOR GAME ACTIVATION AND ONLINE GAMING
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.