Prototype 2 – Radnet Pack (DLC)
RADNET is an awesome collection of over 55 in-game pieces of content – including Events, Friend vs. Friend competitive score Challenges and weekly themed Rewards that compliment and expand the game experience. Included in those ‘Rewards’ are exclusive items such as Behind-the-Scenes videos from the development team and bonus Mutations for Sgt. James Heller in the game’s main campaign.
- Over 55 unique pieces of digital content accessible at launch at no extra charge.
- 20 Events Death-defying chopper races, intense combat scenarios plus more!
- 20 Challenges Compete with and beat your friends’ best scores!
- 5 Exclusive ‘Behind The Scenes’ Videos
- 5 Exclusive Sgt James Heller Mutation Abilities
- 5 Bonus Unlock Abilities for Sgt James Heller
- Alex Mercer Skin unlock – the ultimate fan reward
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.