Resident Evil 5
About the Game
The Umbrella Corporation and its crop of lethal viruses have been destroyed and contained. But a new, more dangerous threat has emerged. Years after surviving the events in Raccoon City, Chris Redfield has been fighting the scourge of bio-organic weapons all over the world. Now a member of the Bioterrorism Security Assessment Alliance (BSAA), Chris is sent to Africa to investigate a biological agent that is transforming the populace into aggressive and disturbing creatures. Joined by another local BSAA agent, Sheva Alomar, the two must work together to solve the truth behind the disturbing turn of events.
This game is a port of the Games for Windows – Live version that was released in 2009. If you buy the Untold Stories Bundle here on Steam, it will be the same as upgrading to Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition.
- Does not support NVIDIA GeForce 3D Vision which came with the original Games for Windows – Live version.
- You can import your old saves and achievement data from the Games for Windows – Live version. To ensure smooth transfer, please set the Steam client and game in-game language to the language that was originally used in the GFWL version.
- Supported OS: Windows 7
- Processor: Intel Core™ 2 Quad 2.4GHz or better, AMD Phenom™ II x4 3.4GHZ or better
- Memory: 4GB or better
- Graphics: 512 MB VRAM, NVIDIA® GeForce 9800 series or better, ATI Radeon HD 7770 or better
- Display: Minimum 800 x 600 pixel resolution
- Sound: DirectSound Compatible (DirectX 9.0c or higher)
- DirectX®: DirectX 9.0c / Shader 3.0 or better
- Hard Drive: 15 GB free hard drive space
- Peripherals: Keyboard and mouse
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.