Rise of the Argonauts
As the King of Iolcus, Jason had everythinga prosperous kingdom, the respect of his peers, and a beautiful fiancé. When she was killed on their wedding day, he vowed to do anything to restore her life. Now, in order to accomplish this heroic feat Jason must seek out the Golden Fleece — and with the help of Greek mythology’s greatest heroes — set sail on the most epic voyage of all.
A grand scale Action/RPG, Rise of the Argonauts™ immerses players in a gladiatorial adventure set in the vibrant and powerful world of Ancient Greece brought to life. Taking the role of Jason, players will battle alongside Hercules, Achilles and other Argonauts as they engage in brutal combat against formidable beasts and enemies, in a vast world alive with wondrous inhabitants and stunning panoramas. The search for the Golden Fleece is not only one of exploration but of transformation — from warrior king to exalted hero touched by the gods.
- Immerse yourself in gameplay through a redefined RPG experience that streamlines character and resource management. Spend more time playing and less time micro-managing inventory and resources through a streamlined HUD and inventory system.
- Unleash devastating attacks in real time with lethal combinations of weapons, powers granted by the gods and the battle tested loyalty of your Argonauts. Assemble the most effective team of Argonauts for each mission to put the best battle plan forward.
- Explore the vibrant and powerful world of ancient mythological Greece brought to life. Experience a living, breathing and vivid ancient world taking you far beyond the broken statues and ruins that so often define the myth.
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- Processor: 3.0 Ghz Pentium or AMD™ equivalent
- Memory: XP 1GB RAM / Vista 1.5GB RAM
- Graphics: Geforce 6800 / Radeon X1300 or above
- Hard Drive: 8 GB Hard Drive Space
- Sound: DirectX Compatible Sound Card
- Supported Graphics Cards: Rise of the Argonauts requires an ATI or nVidia graphics card / ATi Radeon X1300 or above / HD2XXX/HD3XXX/HD4XXX series / nVidia GeForce 6800 or above 7/8/9/GTX2XX Series.
- Not compatible with all integrated sound/graphics solutions (inc. Laptops).
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.