- BABA YAGA: THE TEMPLE OF THE WITCH – 3 hours of new story
- ENDURANCE MODE – The ultimate test of survival
- COLD DARKNESS AWAKENED – Battle waves of infected enemies
- EIGHT OUTFITS, SEVEN WEAPONS AND OVER 35 EXPEDITION CARDS
- NEW STORY CHAPTER: BLOOD TIES – Explore Croft Manor to reclaim Lara’s legacy
- NEW CO-OP ENDURANCE MODE – Work together to survive the elements
- NEW LARA’S NIGHTMARE MODE – Fight hordes of zombies and defend Croft Manor
- ALL PREVIOUSLY RELEASED PRE-ORDER OUTFITS, WEAPONS AND EXPEDITION CARDS.
- FIVE CLASSIC LARA CROFT IN-GAME MODELS – PLAY AS YOUR FAVORITE IN EXPEDITION MODES!
- NEW EXTREME SURVIVOR DIFFICULTY SETTING FOR THE MAIN CAMPAIGN.
- NEW COLD WEATHER OUTFIT AND WEAPON INSPIRIED BY TOMB RAIDER III.
- OS: Windows 7 64bit
- Processor: Intel Core i3-2100 or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics: NVIDIA GTX 650 2GB or AMD HD7770 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Storage: 25 GB available space
- OS: Mac OS X 10.13.4
- Processor: 2.3GHz Intel Core i5 or better
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB Nvidia 680MX, 2GB AMD R9 M290, 1.5GB Intel Iris Graphics 540 or better (see notes for more details)
- Storage: 27 GB available space
- Additional Notes: The game is supported on the following Macs. To check your Mac model and when it was released, select About This Mac from the Apple menu on your menu bar.
- * All 13" MacBook Pros released since 2016
- * All 15" MacBook Pros released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better
- * All 21.5" iMacs released since 2017
- * All 27" iMacs released since Late 2013 (models with an Nvidia GT 755M graphics card are not officially supported) (1)
- * All Mac Pros released since Late 2013
- 1. Late 2012 models with a 2GB Nvidia 680MX graphics cards are also supported.
- * All 15" MacBook Pros released since Late 2013
- * All 21.5" iMacs released since Late 2013 with a 2.3GHz processor or better (models with an Nvidia 750M graphics card are not supported)
- OS: Ubuntu 17.10
- Processor: Intel Core i3-4130T or AMD equivalent
- Memory: 8 GB RAM
- Graphics: 2GB AMD R9 285 (GCN 3rd Gen and above), 2GB Nvidia GTX 680 or better
- Storage: 28 GB available space
- Additional Notes:
- * Requires Vulkan
- * Nvidia graphics cards require driver version 396.18 or later. If you need to update your drivers, we recommend using the Proprietary GPU Drivers PPA.
- * AMD graphics cards require Mesa 17.3.5 or later. If you need to update your drivers, we recommend using the Padoka Stable PPA.
- * Vega graphics cards require Mesa 18.0 or later.
- * AMD GCN 1st and 2nd generation graphics cards are not supported.
- * Intel graphics cards are not supported.
- * Requires an SSE2 capable processor.
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.