This game was picked with help from the Steam Community. To vote for other games you’d like to
see made available on Steam, please visit Steam Greenlight.
"GOOD WILL" UPDATE 1.06 IS LIVE!
About the Game
Rush Bros. “Discover gameplay with custom music”
Rush Bros is a music reactive Platform Racing Game that features a single player and a competitive multiplayer either split-screen local or online between two simultaneous racers. rush through over 45 unique levels jam-packed with puzzles, obstacles and power-ups in a race to the finish line where the victor can literally crush his competition.
- 45+ music-infused, platform racing tracks jam-packed with puzzles, obstacles and power-ups
- Features musical tracks by Xilent, Dead Day Revolution, Black Parrot, Animal Music, winners of the Beat Battle and more!
- Special themed stages including ReverbNation, Infected Mushroom, Dead Day Revolution, Xilent, Side FX, and the list keeps growing
- Reactive level design where the music you play directly affects the movement of traps, obstacles and backgrounds
- Single Player Mode allows players to learn the levels and race against their own Ghost Data
- Two Player Local Split-Screen Action
- Online Multiplayer that supports Cross-Platform competition between PC and Mac gamers
- Rock out to your own MP3 or OGG music library
- Remix your gameplay by turning on "Fast Forward" to speed everything up, "Survival Mode" where it is one hit and game over or the new "Zombie Repellant" which turning off will add the new zombeats to each level
- Play as the Rush Sisters!
Two Djs Enter, One Dj Leaves!
- OS:Windows XP
- Processor:Intel Core 2 DUO @ 2.4 GHz/Athlon 64 X2 4200+ & above
- Memory:1 GB RAM
- Graphics:DirectX 10 compatible graphic card with at least 512 MB RAM
- Hard Drive:1.5 GB HD space
- Sound:Stereo enabled sound card
- Processor:Dual Core 2.0 Ghz
- Memory:4 GB RAM
- Graphics:Geforce 650 / 512 MB
- Hard Drive:1 GB HD space
- Sound:Stereo enabled sound card
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.