Scribbled Arena brings the retro tank battles of arcades in a hand-drawn, doodled and fast paced avatar. Tank battles have never been so fast-paced. In Scribbled Arena players will fight it out arena style with all sorts of chaotic projectiles flying through the air. Team up with upto 5 players to battle against other team, or go alone to take down 9 other players. Yes, this is 10 players online multiplayer tank battle. Each tank has its unique primary and secondary weapon attacks like missiles, EMP blasts, Mines, Machine guns, Shot guns etc, offering different attack ranges. Choose the tank that suits your strategy because every map will be unique with power-ups, destructible elements, movable barricades, portals, ditches, conveyer belts and many more to make the battle crazy.
- Unique art Style-Doodle art with a distinct colour palette.
- Fast paced gameplay-Tank war was never so fast paced. A delight to Twin stick shooter and tank war lovers.
- Variety of Tanks-Tanks fitted with its own unique arsenal allowing for gameplay styles at different ranges.
- Plethora of Maps-With over 20 maps players can battle foes on a variety of battlefields.
- Multiplayer-Play with upto 9 other players online with different team setups and game options.
- Match Types–Users can host a variety of matchups 2v2,3v3,5v5.
- OS: Windows 7, Windows 8.1, Windows 10
- Processor: Intel Dual Core| AMD FX-6100, or better
- Memory: 1024 MB RAM
- Graphics: Intel HD graphics 3000, GeForce GT440 or HD5570 with atleast 1 GB video memory
- DirectX: Version 10
- Network: Broadband Internet connection
- Storage: 1 GB available space
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.