Serious Sam 3: BFE
Serious Sam 3: BFE is a first-person action shooter, a glorious throwback to the golden age of first-person shooters where men were men, cover was for amateurs and pulling the trigger made things go boom.
Serving as a prequel to the original indie and Game of the Year sensation, Serious Sam: The First Encounter, Serious Sam 3 takes place during the Earth’s final struggle against Mental’s invading legions of beasts and mercenaries.
- Frantic Arcade-Style Action – Hold down the trigger and lay waste to a never-ending onslaught of attackers or face being overrun by Mental’s savage beasts. No cover systems, no camping – it’s just you against them. All of them!
- Fearsome Enemy Creatures – A new battalion of unforgettable minions including the rumbling Scrapjack and towering Khnum join the legendary Headless Kamikaze, Gnaar and Sirian Werebull to create the fiercest opposition you’ve ever had the pleasure of mowing down!
- Spectacular Environments – Battle across the expansive battlefields of near-future Egypt bursting at the seams with total chaos. The shattered cities of tomorrow lined with the crumbling temples of an ancient world become your destructible playground!
- Destructive Arsenal – Unleash Serious Sam’s arsenal of weapons including a scoped assault rifle, the double-barreled shotgun, the explosive automatic shotgun, the punishing minigun, and the almighty barrage of flaming cannonballs! Carry all of Sam’s weapons at once and switch between each gun on the fly for maximum firepower!
- Brutal Melee Attacks – When the going get’s tough, the tough take matters into their own hands! Rip out the eye of a closing Gnaar, twist off the face of the hideous Scrapjack or snap the neck of an Arachnoid Hatchling for an instant kill!
- Co-Op Multiplayer – Go to war against Mental’s horde with up to 16 players online and annihilate everything that moves across 12 single-player levels of mayhem in Standard Co-Op, Classic Co-Op, Coin-Op Co-Op, Beast Hunt and Team Beast Hunt mode.
- Survival Singleplayer & Multiplayer – Try to survive alone (offline) against wave after wave of enemies with specially created levels in Survival mode or have your online friends join two teams, fighting both each other and enemies, in the relentless Team Survival mode!
- Versus Multiplayer – Fight against each other or other teams in various multiplayer versus modes like Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch, Capture the Flag, Last Man Standing, Last Team Standing, Instant Kill and My Burden, along with Team Beast Hunt and Team Survival!
- Split Screen Modes – Play local (offline) split screen co-op and multiplayer versus modes with up to four players on one screen! It even includes the support for multiple keyboards and mice!
- Level Editor* – Create your own levels, MODs, textures and other content with the inclusion of the fully featured Serious Editor 3.5!
- Steam Workshop – Submit your content creation or download new player-created content and modifications for Serious Sam 3!
- Misc Game Options – 5 difficulty levels, quick-save, auto-save, multiple save slots, 3rd person view, co-op gameplay tweaking options, game controller support, localized with subtitles, parental blood & gore control including hippie mode, various color schemes, tons of advanced graphics options to tweak, cheats, console, Steam trading cards, achievements, leaderboards and cloud and much, much more!
* This item is only available on PC
- OS: Windows XP 32-bit (with service pack 2 or 3)
- Processor: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 1GB
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 7800/7900/8600 series, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600 or 1800/X1900 series
- DirectX®: 9.0c
- Hard Drive: 4GB free hard drive space
- Sound: DirectX9.0c Compatible Sound Card
- OS: OS X version Leopard 10.5.8, Snow Leopard 10.6.3, or later.
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.0 GHz
- Memory: 2 GB
- Hard Disk Space: 6 GB
- Video Card: nVidia GeForce GT 120/9600M/320M, or ATI (AMD) Radeon HD 4670. Intel integrated GPUs are not supported.
- OS: Linux Ubuntu 12.04
- Processor: Dual-core from Intel or AMD at 2.8 GHz
- Memory: 2GB
- Graphics: nVidia GeForce 8600/9600GT, ATI/AMD Radeon HD2600/3600 (Graphic drivers: nVidia 310, AMD 12.11)
- OpenGL: 2.1
- Hard Drive: 4GB free hard drive space
- Sound: OpenAL Compatible Sound Card
System requirements refers to the hardware and software components of a computer system that are required to install and use software efficiently.
The software manufacturer will list the system requirements on the software package. If your computer system does not meet the system requirements then the software may not work correctly after installation. System requirements for operating systems will be hardware components, while other application software will list both hardware and operating system requirements.
System requirements are most commonly seen listed as minimum and recommended requirements. The minimum system requirements need to be met for the software to run at all on your system, and the recommended system requirements, if met, will offer better software usability.
There are many reasons why games are slow:
- Old computer and new games. This is the most common cause of poor performance in games. Try lowering the game settings (lower resolution, turn off shadows and other effects);
- Partial lack of resources. Turn off other resource-intensive programs that can load the processor, hard disk and RAM (Torrents and etc.);
- Old drivers. Use the latest drivers for your computer (graphics card, chipset and etc.);
Many digital products have certain regional (geographic) restrictions. This means that the keys of such products can only be activated in the region for which they are issued.
There are several separate regions, for example:
- ASIA - Asian countries;
- EMEA - a vast region including Russia, Europe, the Middle East and Africa;
- EU - European countries;
- PL - Poland;
- RU - Russia;
- US - USA.
Most products in the SteamBundle.com have a "WORLDWIDE" or "GLOBAL" region. Such products have no restrictions and can be activated anywhere in the world.
We recommend that you check the region before making a purchase.